From receiving orders to the final delivery, your one-stop tracking solution
When the world is moving to next-day article delivery services, it is imperative that every order can be traced while on the move.
eTaTrak can do exactly that for your business.
A complete deliverables and logistics management solution,
eTaTrak connects your entire supply chain and logistics to your
systems and provides a seamless article delivery service for you to track the movement of your product.
To meet the exact need of your business, we offer eTaTrak in three variants – Lite, Pro, and Max.
Fill this form and we will demonstrate how eTaTrak will benefit your business
eTaTrak – The Competitive Edge
Based on your deployment preferences, eTaTrak can be deployed on premise or can be integrated with your system through cloud.
With eTaTrak you can:
- Track your products while they are on the move
- Provide estimated delivery dates and time to customers
- Maintain 100 percent data security
- Monitor the performance and of production partners, suppliers, manufacturers, and supply chain partners
- Manage return orders
- Generate relevant data to facilitate billing
- On-board your supply chain partners seamlessly
- Integrate your systems with eTaTrak through an API for a seamless experience
- Create zone-wise segregation for deliveries
As soon as you approve an order, eTaTrak takes over the entire tracking process. Your production partners, delivery partners, and the end customer are empowered with 100 percent traceability for complete transparency.
Choose the right eTaTrak for your business
One size does not fit all. That is why we have created three editions of eTaTrak – Lite, Pro & Max.
- Production readiness tracking
- Geography-based supply chain partner mapping
- Delivery tracking direct to customer & within organisation
- Easy Returns
- Pickup point-based delivery and on location delivery
- Safe custody
- Lost article
- Article destruction
- SMS & Email notifications
- Easy reports
- Collation of multiple orders for a single customer under one airway bill number
All the features of eTaTrak Lite, plus
- Tracking e-communications
- Automated interactions with SFTPs
- APIs for Mobile, Internet, chatbots
- Delivery by relationship managers
- Vendor performance assessment
- Vendor billing
- Access to call centres
All the facilities of eTaTrak Lite and Pro, plus
- Collation of multiple products sourced from different vendors bundled as a kit for delivery
We want to facilitate ease of connectivity and tracking for which we also provide eTaTrak Connect & eTaTrak Zone
- Pre-on boarded supply chain partners
- Connect with supply chain partners through API
- Corporate-branded delivery tracking microsite for end customers
- Set preferred delivery time
- Updating landmark by customers
- Customer experience feedback
- Supervisor-level tracking of delivery agents
- Location-based delivery data segregation
- Configurable delivery zone definitions
RTLS and Track & Trace FAQs
Shipment tracking in business is the process of knowing the current location of goods and packages. This is facilitated by on premise or cloud based solutions. The tracking solution connects your order management system, production partners or suppliers, delivery/courier or shipment partners and the end customer. Each of them keep updating the status of the goods in the tracking solution.
eTaTrak is one such solution which can be deployed on premise as well on the cloud. eTaTrak can track electronic article deliveries too.
Yes, you can track the exact location of your deliveries and packages. You can use sensors, NFC, RFID and networks like Bluetooth, GPS, GSM and Wi-Fi along with a track and trace solution to track the exact location and condition of your deliveries and package.
izeiot platform from Seshaasai, along with eTaTrak can help you to track the exact condition and location of your deliveries.
Tracking is following the forward path (From Source to destination) of goods and packages while they are on the move. Tracing, more than often is following the reverse path (Destination to Source) find the location of your goods and packages. To trace effectively, the track and trace platform needs to have the required features.
Real-time tracking means knowing the precise location of the goods and packages while they are on the move. The private cab services, map services like Google Maps, provide real-time tracking.
RTLS stands for Real Time Location services. This is same as real-time tracking. RTLS can be used for tracking assets in indoor or outdoor locations.
eTaTrak along with izeiot platform from Seshaasai can help you to track the exact condition and location of your deliveries.
The best tracking platform is the one that can be tailored to your needs and the one that can be integrate easily with the legacy systems of the stakeholders in the supply chain.
Asset tracking usually refers to tracking physical and human assets using sensors, NFC, RFID and networks like Bluetooth, GPS, GSM and Wi-Fi.